Kullanıcı Girişi   Kayıt ol   İletişim   English



İade ve İptaller
Cancellations policy

90 days prior to the booking date, the 20% Deposit will be non-refundable and thereafter the following reductions will be allowed off the part group room block:
  • Between 90-60 days 50% of the remaining room block without penalty, remaining 50% will be charged at 100% of the contracted rates
  • Between 59 – 30 days 20% of the remaining room block without penalty, remaining 80% will be charged at 100% of the contracted rates
  • Between 29 – 1 day 100% penalty

Cancellations, changes and refunds

Please inform ECOICO Organization Secretariat about any amendments or cancellations in writing by e-mail ecoico2020@figurint.com Telephone amendments will not be accepted. Date of delivery of your written cancellation to the ECOICO Organization Secretariat will be considered as the date of cancellation. Please do not contact the hotel directly for any reservation changes or cancellations... The ECOICO Organization Secretariat reserves the right to charge a handling fee of 30 EUR at any name change of a hotel reservation.